1. These Judith Leiber pill boxes come in many flavors such as mint, champagne, and rose. But beware, they aren't for eating!
2. Created by Amy Lee, this Barbie doll inspired by Katy Perry was hand-painted and adorned with Swarovski crystals. Currently up for auction to raise money for Project Angel Food. You have until December 19, 2011 to call Katy Perry your own!
3. Coming in January 2012, the tetra shed serves as a modular office tent--perfect for a quiet haven to get some quality work done. Designed by David Ajasa-Adekunle.
4. A is for Zebra, is the latest LACMA-curated exhibition that features works by John Baldessari, Mel Bochner, Guy de Cointet, and Hans Grohs. Running from December 2, 2011 through March 30, 2012.
6. School Portrait, short film by Michael Berliner, featuring a cynical photographer taking elementary school portraits. Cheeeese!
8. Valentino's, Timestrings, spring capsule collection.
9. Harvey Nichols' Christmas 2011 Walk of Shame campaign
10. Don't drink and drive - just park your bed in front of the club!
11. Canadian artist and University of Regina in Saskatchewan student Joel Brochu's candy artwork, made entirely of 221,184 sprinkles on a 1.5 foot board.
12. Open the Tower exhibit by Eurohigh design studio, in collaboration with KRADS, with the support of LEGO and Arup, featuring 676 LEGO models of how European skyscapers could be designed. The exhibit is on display in Oostserre (Tu Delft Faculty of Architecture), Rotterdam.
13. The Ahnu Montgomery Boot featuring Numentum Commute technology, i.e. urban-chic-ass-kicking. We're down.