1. Betty Crocker makes playing with LEGOs much more tasty
2. Experience a clearer view of the Northern Lights through glass igloos at the Hotel Kakslauttanen in Lapland.
3. Glenn Ligon: America exhibition – Open now through January 22, 2012 – explores cultural complexities of African Americans throughout the years.
4. GOLFWANG Christmas shirts featuring nutcrackers!
5. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these Neapolitan Bars with specially designed packages by Shipley & Halmos x Chocolate Editions.
6. The psychedelic gecko, one of 208 newly discovered species in the Mekong River region of Southern Asia. For more newly discovered species, click here.
7. V&A Christmas Tree by Studio Roso, made of 3.3 miles of elastic cord for the Victoria & Albert Museum.
8. Paris-based luxury menswear brand Monsieur Lacenaire's latest campaign production, featuring the truly versatile Pierre-Francois knitted pea coat.
9. "I Could Eat A Horse" spaghetti measuring device, by Stefan Solveigarson. Time to eat your words.
10. Artist Kyle Bean's latest sculptures showcasing harmless weapons.
11. Lanvin Christmas Tree Card video. Oh, Alber, you've done it again.