1. Balmain Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog, shot by Karim Sadli
2. In Wonderland: The Surrealist Adventures of Women Artists in Mexico and the United States at LACMA, January 29th - May 6th
3. Destino, animated film by Salvador Dali and Walt Disney, 1945
4. Martina Nehrling finds inspiration in the chaos of life and the plethora of colors that result from it.
7. "Polar Ice" by Atsuhiro-Hayashi
8. Up-and-coming Australian designer Emma Mulholland's Spring/Summer 11-12 collection, inspired by surf culture with hints of rave, tribal, and psychedelic influences.
9. Artchitect Ryue Nishizawa's "inside-out" building in Tokyo, Japan. We want to live like that!
11. Japanese L'éclat created a line of chocolates that resembles our solar system. Sorry Pluto, you didn't make the cut.
12. "One card for all occasions stamp": it will save you money.