1. Pink popcorn, tangerine seats, and purple fur? Oh, you know, just a laid-back movie night for Kristen McMenamy. The supermodel debuts a new look in M.A.C Cosmetics' new campaign directed by Miles Aldridge. If anyone can rock those technicolor hues though, it’s her.
2. Author and humorist aleXsandro Palombo, the genius behind the Humor Chic blog, announces the extremely limited release of his second book “Secret Book”. The book’s lucky purchasers will also be the first to learn of the book's plot, as it has appropriately remained a secret.
3. Powdery pink and blue outerwear walked Chloé’s Fall/Winter 2012 runway.
4. Inspired by the 2010 Arab Spring, Siki Im releases a dark and dusty video of models wrestling in his androgynous, draped menswear pieces. Click here to check out our piece on the designer from the Work Your Body: Expand Your Mind issue.
5. This mesmerizing photograph by Doug Perrine captures the bioluminescent light of phytoplankton on the shores of Vaadhoo Island in the Maldives. [via National Geographic]
6. London/Melbourne-based fashion brand Kelzinski released a dizzying video of models jumping rope in the label’s clothes. Try not to get sick!
8. Franklin toy horse by Pendleton
10. Created by artist Candy Chang on the side of an abandoned house in New Orleans, Before I Die is an interactive public art project that invites people to jot down their hopes and dreams in a communal space and by doing so, creates a sense of both individuality and community.
11. Yves Saint Laurent: The Retrospective celebrates and explores the designer's career, showcasing 200 haute couture garments along with numerous photographs, drawings, and films that illustrate the evolution of his work. The exhibition will be on view on March 25th at the Denver Art Museum.
12. Karen Walker's little alien models her Summer 2012 collection.
13. Australian painter Gavin Brown is our version of Cezanne and Frieda Kahlo's love child. Check out his classically trained stroke applied to today's zany pop-culture.