1. Only Marc Jacobs could combine the sophistication of Mad Men tailoring with laid-back cool for his Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection, which debuted in Milan.
2. Life Below the Surface, a parallel underwater universe imagined and created by Australian photographer Andreas Franke, stimulates the mind with digitally manipulated submarine images captured around the sunken boat Vandenberg.
3. The nostalgic smell of a timeless book can now be yours with "Paper Passion Perfume." Formulated by perfume-extraordinaire Geza Schoen, the packaging of the perfume comes in a chic book designed by non other than Karl Lagerfeld.
4. Artist Diem Chau creates sculptures of animals carved from the tips of carpenter pencils.
5. The Nerhol collective had subjects pose for a 3 minute time lapse, and then stacked all the photographs together in a beautifully distorted pile. The resulting portrait series is a reminder that our bodies are ever changing.
6. Compiled from photographs taken aboard the International Space Station, this video is out of this world.
7. Originally a native of Japan, Moé Takemura created a new cookbook called Guide to the Foreign Japanese Kitchen, which is aptly titled as the book describes how traditional Japanese cooking is possible in Sweden with locally sourced ingredients.
8. Based in the Slovak capital of Bratislava, the young designers behind the Allt studio produce simple yet poetic conceptual furniture and lighting, aiming to create a personal world of friendly products with strong backstories.
9. Gray Malin photographs some of the most iconic beaches around the world, capturing Miami’s white sands and the secret coves of St. Tropez from above.
10. Crooked House is located in Sopot, Poland and was designed by Krzywy Domek, whose inspiration for this curvy piece of architecture came from fairy tales.
11. My Little Pony isn’t just for kids anymore. Berlin-based artist Mari Kasurinen's latest project styles these cute children’s toys as a slew of various pop icons. We want one!
12. This invigorating hair and body wash by Anthony Logistics for Men blends eucalyptus extract, birch leaf, and Canadian balsam to recharge anyone, girls and guys alike, after a long day.
13. Scottish designer Scott Jarvie has created the "Undulus" modular lighting system, inspired by the beauty of cloud formations.